Thursday, March 3, 2016

Photogram PowerPoint Presentation: Pablo Picasso










For this powerpoint on photograms, I chose Pablo Picasso to research. I used Keynote for my powerpoint. In my first slide I have the name, career, and an image of my artist. For the next slide I included his date and place of birth with a map of the country he was born in. The next slide explains three major activities he did in his career. Throughout my next three slides i have three images of each of the things he did. On my last slide I have his date and place of death  with an image of the country he died in. After i completed my powerpoint I exported the images of each one and put on my post. By creating this powerpoint I learned a lot about photograms and Pablo Picasso.

1 comment:

  1. Slides are nicely organized but you need to work on the negative space and increase font size. Move on to the photogram assignment.

    ReplyDelete