Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Making Photograms

          In this project we were assigned to create three different types of photograms. The three types are abstract, symmetrical, and landscape. The first step in this project was to make replicas of them on construction paper. After this you bring it into the dark room and put it on film paper. I used the enlarger to make the photogram. The final step was putting it through the same chemical process as I did when making positive pictures. In the picture you can see my process. The idea of this was to make a photogram with black, grey, and white color. My best example is my landscape where the negative space is black, the cloud is grey, and the mountains are white.

1 comment:

  1. I see you have this process down. Now it is time to move on to 35mm cameras!!!

    ReplyDelete